10 Clever Uses For Burned-Out Light Bulbs
5. Here’s a timely tip: Old light bulb. Spray glue. Doused in glitter. BOOM. Christmas ornament. This would be a fun family craft for Christmas Eve.
6. You can turn a bigger bulb into a teeny tiny tabletop terrarium. Just remove the metal screw ring and insides, then fill the bulb with moss, pebbles, and mini pinecones. Or make a beach-y version with sand and little sea shells.
7. It’s very easy to turn a light bulb into an oil lamp (and quite apropos, I’d say). The Internet is full of tutorials ( so don't bug your local electrician to teach you how, OK?).
8. Dude, you can make a “ship in a bott- er, light bulb”! Love this.
9. If you have a bunch of matching bulbs, you can use them in the kitchen. Carefully remove the metal screw ring and the insides, but hold onto the screw ring – that will be your “cap”. Now, thoroughly wash and dry the bulbs. Then you can fill them with all your bulk-bought spices for display. “Cap” them and keep them in a pretty plastic (or ceramic) egg holder.
10. Or, you could turn them into salt and pepper shakers, like this guy did.
Got any other fun ideas for using old light bulbs? Please share in the comments below!
Sayward Rebhal writes for Networx.com.View original post.
See our commenting and posting policy.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in