Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. EU REFUGEE DEPORTATION PLAN UNDERWAY
The first vessel transporting migrants from Greece docks in Turkey, putting into practice a European Union plan to stem migration to Europe.
2. TROVE OF DATA ON OFFSHORE ACCOUNTS PROMPTS PROBE
The shell companies the wealthy, famous and powerful create are raising questions over the widespread use of such tactics to avoid taxes and skirt financial oversight.
3. WHO IS URGING KASICH TO GET OUT OF THE RACE
Donald Trump argues that the Ohio governor shouldn't be allowed to collect future delegates because the nomination is already beyond his grasp.
4. WHAT IS KEEPING AIR TRAVELERS UNHAPPY
More flights are arriving on time and airlines are losing fewer bags, yet more consumers are complaining about air travel, with the chief concern cancellations and delays.
5. FEDS TARGET LONG-TERM CARE COSTS
The federal government is pushing states to keep more low-income seniors out of institutions and, instead, enroll them in their home- and community-based programs.
6. RACISM TO PEACE PRIZE: WOODROW WILSON'S LEGACY ON DISPLAY
AP gets an early look at exhibit meant to fully air the mixed legacy of the country's 28th president, whose name adorns Princeton University's public policy school.
7. THEY FLEE NORTH KOREA, ONLY TO BE ADRIFT IN THE SOUTH
North Koreans leaving their homeland often find themselves lost in a nation where they thought they'd feel at home, struggling with depression, discrimination and joblessness.
8. OREGON STANDOFF SHEDS LIGHT ON CONSERVATIVE SHERIFFS GROUP
An obscure law enforcement organization bills itself as "the last line of defense" against a federal government the group contends overreaches on gun control and other issues.
9. ALDEAN FINALLY BREAKS THROUGH AT ACMs
The "My Kinda Party" singer beats Luke Bryan and Miranda Lambert for entertainer of the year at the Academy of Country Music Awards.
10. RARE 'YEAR OF THE SENIOR' COMES TO A CLOSE
The college basketball season that ends with Villanova playing North Carolina for the NCAA men's title will be remembered as the year four-year players stole the spotlight.