Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 54347Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 32459Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 11466Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
10-year-old Romeo Beckham new face of Burberry
The Associated Press | Published: December 18, 2012 | Modified: December 18, 2012 at 3:33 pm
LONDON — Burberry has decided to brand it like Beckham.
The London-based fashion house says Romeo Beckham ? aged 10 ? is a new face of the clothing brand.
The son of soccer star David Beckham and former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham features in ads for Burberry's spring/summer 2013 collection.
Beckham wears one of Burberry's signature trench coats in the campaign, which also features models including Cara Delevigne, Edie Campbell and Alex Dunstan.
Burberry chief creative officer Christopher Bailey said Romeo had been "a joy to work with and really stole the show" at the photo shoot.
Last week, Romeo Beckham, his brothers Brooklyn and Cruz and father David all wore Burberry as they attended the premiere of the Spice Girls musical "Viva Forever!" in London.