2 arrested in shooting death of Oklahoma City woman
Two people have been arrested on homicide complaints in the shooting death of Kelsey Bransby, 19, last year. Both have been booked into the Cleveland County jail.
Two people have been arrested in the death of an Oklahoma City woman who was shot in the face last year, police said Thursday.
Kelsey Bransby, 19, was shot Oct. 27 at an apartment in the 3000 block of SW 89. The state medical examiner ruled the gunshot wound killed her.
Videoview all videos
May 31Two people have been arrested in the death of an Oklahoma...
Photoview all 6 photos
Police arrested Cole Dean Hopper, 20, and Danielle Marie Cooley, 19. Both were taken to the Oklahoma County jail Wednesday, police report. A jailer said both have been released from the jail.
Check back to NewsOK.com for more information.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction