Share “2 campers die in Claiborne Parish”

2 campers die in Claiborne Parish

Published on NewsOK Modified: January 2, 2013 at 6:18 am •  Published: January 2, 2013

HOMER, La. (AP) — Claiborne Parish authorities say two people died from carbon monoxide poisoning while in a pop-up camper

Sheriff Ken Bailey tells KSLA TV ( ) 50-year-old Paul Pitts and 47-year-old Linda Scott were pronounced dead Sunday. Authorities say they fell asleep and never woke up.

Bailey says the victims were found in a pop-up camper that was inside a metal building near the Summerfield community northeast of Homer.

He says a generator was being used to power an electric heater. The generator was inside the building.

× Trending health Article