2 hospitalized after house fire in Edmond

EDMOND —Two people were hospitalized after suffering from smoke inhalation and minor burns in a house fire in Edmond on Wednesday, firefighters said.

Fire officials said the fire at a home on 44th Street near Coltrane and Memorial roads started about 9:15 p.m. Wednesday.

Associated Press Published: January 31, 2013
Advertisement
;

EDMOND —Two people were hospitalized after suffering from smoke inhalation and minor burns in a house fire in Edmond on Wednesday, firefighters said.


Fire officials said the fire at a home on 44th Street near Coltrane and Memorial roads started about 9:15 p.m. Wednesday.





Read the rest of this post on the original site »


Advertisement


Trending Now



AROUND THE WEB

  1. 1
    Hotel leaves Oklahoma City Thunder opponents telling ghost stories
  2. 2
    Check out the Thunder postseason playlist
  3. 3
    VIDEO: Blake Griffin dumps water on a fan
  4. 4
    Oklahoma City Thunder: Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes calls drug suspension unfair
  5. 5
    Dave Chappelle Reveals Shockingly Buff New Look
+ show more