Two men were burned after a lithium battery exploded Thursday at a business in southeast Oklahoma City.
Oklahoma City Fire Maj. Tammy McKinney said firefighters were called about 11:15 a.m. to an industrial business at 9592 Pole Road. She said two workers were burned in the incident.
One man suffered burns to his hands, arms and face. The other suffered stomach and arm burns, McKinney said.
Both were taken to a hospital for treatment. No comment has been made on the severity of their burns. The incident remains under investigation.