2 more witnesses appear before grand jury in Weleetka shootings
A man and woman believed to be witnesses in the fatal shootings of two Weleetka girls arrived at the Oklahoma County Courthouse at 11:30 a.m.Wearing shackles, Larry Smith, 34, and Windy Espinosa, 33, were escorted under guard to the second day of multicounty grand jury proceedings on the case.
Videoview all videos
Sep 4Larry Smith, 34, and Windy Espinosa, 33, believed to be...
Sep 3Toney Kelough Jr. claims investigators in the Weleetka...
NewsOK Related Articles
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13135OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6692Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6620Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5959Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5205Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5081Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers