Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21361Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10815Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8633Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8589Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8336Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7789Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7697Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7169UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6790Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5790Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
20-40-60 Etiquette: Time for the Heart Ball!
And congratulations to your little sister. The Sweetheart program, which lasts all year, is lots of fun and is very meaningful to the girl and her parents. Have fun at the party!
GUESTS' ANSWER: Terri Bailey, Heart Ball Director, American Heart Association: I'm so glad you will be joining us for Heart Ball this year. It's always great to have new faces in the audience. Black tie for men means a tux, and for women, this means floor-length gowns.
After the event, there is a band, so if you like to dance, be sure that your gown allows you to move around a bit. Our theme this year is “Wonders of the Heart,” which is meant to be whimsical and fun.
The cause of heart disease is very serious, but we want you to have fun at Heart Ball, and that certainly includes your dress!
Callie Gordon is 20-something, Lillie-Beth Brinkman is in her 40s, and social columnist Helen Ford Wallace is 60-plus. To ask an etiquette question, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more 20-40-60 etiquette, go to blog.newsok.com/partiesextra.