2013 Buick Enclave AWD: Refreshed and updated
It was a beautiful area of the country to test-drive a new car. Not only was Kentucky a gorgeous place to visit, but tobacco harvest was underway and numerous barns were full of hanging leaves along the drive route. A person would think that the scenery alone was terrific enough, but driving the new 2013 Buick Enclave put the icing on the cake.
A group of automotive journalists were invited to Lexington, Kentucky for the introduction of the 'new' 2013 Buick Enclave. This is a Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) built in Michigan. It competes with the Acura MDX, the Volvo XC90, Lincoln MKT, and the Mercedes-Benz R350. EPA rating is 15 city and 22 highway, but this is for a full-size SUV with all-wheel-drive.
Among the most notable features of this new model is all the enhancements, both inside and outside. New exterior features are body-color front and rear fascias as well as body-color rocker moldings. There is a new hood and a new front grill. There are chrome side moldings, LED daytime running lamps, and LED tail lights.
Inside the car is a new instrument panel and ice-blue ambient lighting. A noticeable improvement is the larger touch screen located in the center stack. All the major control operations can be easily reached through this touch screen. The door trim even features real stitching. The captain's chairs in the second row are very comfortable and accommodate larger sized individuals. The second row of seating is called 'Smart Slide' and makes it much easier to get access to the third row of seating. The third row of seating is not just a tiny little bench seat for small children, but features Best-in-Class third row legroom of 33.2 inches of space.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 97533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13957Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9425Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8660Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8311OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7700How to help tornado victims
- 7421Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges