2013 Chevrolet Malibu
Safety scores have been top-notch, with the Malibu earning the NHTSA's five-star ranking and the IIHS' Top Safety Pick. Ten airbags are standard, and so is Bluetooth, while a rearview camera is also standard on most models. Lane-departure warning and forward-collision warning systems are options.
The Malibu's connectivity features aren't the most exotic in class, but they do bridge the most important smartphone functions with the sedan's audio system. Chevy’s MyLink software lets drivers stream Internet radio apps through the stereo, or listen to podcasts through Bluetooth streaming, though text-to-voice functions common on other systems aren't included.
Pricing starts from $23,150, a substantial markup over some base vehicles in the class with similar standard features. The Eco version is priced from $25,995, and turbo Malibu sedans will be priced from $27,710. All prices include destination charges.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in