2013 VW Jetta Hybrid by the numbers
2013 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid SEL Premium
BASE PRICE: $24,995 for base model; $26,990 for SE; $29,325 for SEL; $31,180 for SEL Premium.
PRICE AS TESTED: $32,010.
TYPE: Front engine, front-wheel-drive, five-passenger, compact, gasoline-electric hybrid sedan.
ENGINE: 1.4-liter, double overhead cam, direct-injection, turbocharged and intercooled inline four cylinder mated to a 20-kilowatt electric motor and lithium-ion battery pack.
MILEAGE: 42 mpg (city), 48 mpg (highway).
TOP SPEED: 127 mph.
LENGTH: 182.8 inches.
WHEELBASE: 104.4 inches.
CURB WEIGHT: 3,399 pounds.
BUILT AT: Germany.
OPTIONS: First aid kit $35.
DESTINATION CHARGE: $795.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 81615Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14276Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8057Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7469Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7367How to help tornado victims
- 6230Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5754Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'