23 arrested at overnight Oklahoma County sobriety checkpoint
Oklahoma County sheriff's deputies arrested 23 people overnight in Oklahoma City during the latest of a semi-monthly series of sobriety checkpoints.
Deputies operated the checkpoint from about 10:30 p.m. Saturday to 3 a.m. today in the 300 block of N MacArthur Boulevard, spokesman Mark Myers said. Of the 23 arrests, 11 were on suspicion of DUI and seven were on warrants.
Officials also issued 116 citations and impounded 41 vehicles, Myers said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 31709Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22246Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7126OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6322Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5037OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4484Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3553Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater