3 arrested in connection with weekend death of Holdenville man
Three people were arrested over the weekend in connection with the shooting death of a Holdenville man.
HOLDENVILLE — Three Hughes County residents have been arrested in connection with the weekend shooting death of a Holdenville man.
The body of Clinton Dupree, 27, was found Friday on a dirt road about 14 miles south of Wewoka, Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Jessica Brown said Monday.
Jason B. Wolfe, 29, was arrested on a murder complaint. Crystal Dawn Bush, 23, and Gary D. Brewer, 48, were arrested on complaints of being an accessory after the fact, Brown said. They were arrested Sunday and were scheduled to appear in court on Monday, the prosecutor's office said.
State Corrections Department records show Wolfe was incarcerated for nearly 10 years on a series of burglary-related charges and possession of contraband in prison. He was released from prison on Sept. 10.
Brewer also has a history of drug and burglary convictions. He served two years in prison for 2000 burglary and larceny convictions and two years for 2006 convictions on drug offenses.
Dupree had a criminal history of domestic assault and battery, public intoxication, drunken driving and making a false declaration at a pawnshop, according to Hughes County records.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11235Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 11138Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5575Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 5081Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4332OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4278Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4021How to help tornado victims