3 killings in 2012 remain unsolved
Biographies of three victims of unsolved 2012 homicides in Oklahoma City
Shelia Stanley, 57
Videoview all videos
Jan 11The last reported homicide in Oklahoma City — on Dec....
Photoview all 7 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Stanley was found dead Dec. 8 in her home at 10226 Oxlow Court. She had injuries “consistent with homicide,” according to police. Investigators have no suspects in the case. Stanley, a 1973 graduate of Del City High School, worked as a home health nurse. She was married and divorced twice and had two grown daughters. Her maiden name was Tillery. Neighbors described her as polite and considerate.
Lyrik Martin, 10 months
Lyrik died Feb. 6 at OU Medical Center, where she was being treated for severe head injuries and numerous broken ribs. Police said her injuries are thought to be related to child abuse, but no one has been arrested or charged in the case. Her mother, Angela Martin, and father, Michael Bruner, took Lyrik to the hospital Feb. 3. She was diagnosed with an ear infection, given medicine and sent home. Her mother told police she put the baby down for a nap and then checked on her about 11:30 p.m. and found she wasn't breathing. She was taken to OU Medical Center by ambulance and died three days later.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims