Share “3 treated for carbon-monoxide poisoning in NY”

3 treated for carbon-monoxide poisoning in NY

Associated Press Published: November 17, 2012

MASSAPEQUA, N.Y. (AP) — Police say three men are being treated for carbon-monoxide poisoning after they fell asleep in their RV in a parking lot on Long Island.

Nassau County police say the three men started feeling ill at about 3 a.m.

The men were parked in the Sunrise Mall parking lot in Massapequa. Police say the generator on their RV was apparently not ventilated properly.

The men were taken to a local hospital for treatment. Police said their injuries were not life threatening.

The men are employees of CNY Restoration and Development in Syracuse.


  1. 1
    Tulsa man gets life without parole for igniting fire that resulted in 5-year-old's death
  2. 2
    Police seek shooters after driver injured by gunshots crashes car in north Tulsa neighborhood
  3. 3
    Real ID poses potential real problems for those with Oklahoma driver's licenses
  4. 4
    Charged Owasso police officer surrenders, appears in Nowata County District Court
  5. 5
    Hillary Clinton just laid out a sweeping gun-control plan
+ show more


× Trending health Article