4-bedroom home has designer finishes, high-end features
The home, built in 2006, is listed for $187,000
The Listing of the Week is a home with designer finishes and high-end features in Mustang's Hunters Glen addition.
The 1,916-square-foot home at 542 W Geronimo Court Way has four bedrooms, 2 Â½ baths, one living room, one dining room and an attached three-car garage. The living room has a ceiling fan and corner fireplace. The kitchen has a pantry, double ovens and a gas cook top. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and whirlpool tub and shower. Two secondary bedrooms have ceiling fans. The home has a covered patio, underground sprinkler and a security system.
The home, built in 2006, is listed for $187,000 with Lisa Mollman of Century 21 Gold Castle Real Estate. For more information, call 210-8736.
Nominations for Listing of the Week are welcome. Send information on single-family homes to The Oklahoman, Richard Mize, P.O. Box 25125, Oklahoma City, OK 73125. Nominations may be faxed to 475-3996.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17743Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11674Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10443Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10260OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10191Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9850Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9805Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments