4 doused with flammable liquid, set afire in Colo.
Lopez confirmed that two children were in the house, but she didn't know their ages. A motive for the attack has not been released
The attack occurred in a sprawling complex of brick row apartment buildings next to warehouses and older detached homes.
Police were also investigating a check cashing store robbery earlier Thursday in which two men used a flammable liquid to set a small fire at a customer service window. In that instance, the suspects used a similar pump sprayer, Lopez said.
No one was hurt, and it wasn't known if the incidents were related. The store is about three miles east of the apartment complex.
An employee at the check cashing business said Friday she was not allowed to comment about the robbery. Burn marks were still visible on the glass that separates employees from customers, and a wall behind the clerk's desk was blackened by flames.
Associated Press writer P. Solomon Banda contributed to this report.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13135OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6692Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6620Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5959Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5205Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5081Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers