4 Liberian sisters taken from Fairview parents
Â©Copyright 2010, The Oklahoman
SHAWNEE — The four adopted Liberian-born sisters at the center of a controversial child welfare case were removed late Friday from their parents' custody.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all 15 photos
Ardee and Penny Tyler of Fairview and their four adopted daughters were in Shawnee talking with a reporter from The Oklahoman when a child welfare worker telephoned saying she had a court order...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 99664Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16608OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13275Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8705Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8419Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8235How to help tornado victims
- 7896Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort