5 injured in shooting outside Oklahoma City nightclub, police said
Five people were injured in a shooting about 3:30 a.m. Sunday outside Club Ice in northeast Oklahoma City.
Five people were wounded about 3:30 a.m. Sunday in a shooting outside a northeast Oklahoma City nightclub.
Police said the shooting occurred at 1148 NE 36 in the parking lot of Club Ice.
Jermon Simpkin, 28, was critically injured but is expected to survive, police said.
Conilius Nealy, 22; Dontrell Lee, 19; Jabrinsky Matthews, 25; and Tyvenski Long, 22, all suffered nonlife-threatening injuries, according to police.
No suspects were immediately identified.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad