Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
A-List: Episode 3 — A-List New Year — The MakeUp Bar, Room to Dream, Red Chateau, Naifeh Fine Jewelry & Geno's Furs
| Published: January 3, 2012 | Modified: August 1, 2012 at 12:59 pm
Episode 3 - It’s the new year and this is a brand new A-List full of fashion, cosmetics and jewelry.This month features The MakeUp Bar, Room to Dream, Red Chateau, Naifeh Fine Jewelry
& Geno's Furs.
The A-List is taking you on a tour around the metro area. Where you can find the latest trends in fashion, hair, decorating and more every month!
Join host Angi Bruss as she explores the limitless number of ways that local merchants can help transform you into an even better version of yourself. A-List features coverage of anything and everything that can help you and your home look better than ever — from trends in fashion, jewelry, clothes, hair, furniture, decorating, and accessories to cosmetic surgery procedures. Whether you're a full time fashion plate or a stay-at-home mom, A-List is a one-stop show for effortless style.