A look at how News Corp. will divide its assets
News Corp. has announced that it plans to split into two separate, publicly traded companies, one for its publishing business and the other for its entertainment operations.
Here's a look at some of the businesses that will be housed within each company:
— Publishing company, which will keep the News Corp. name.
The Wall Street Journal
Dow Jones Newswires
The New York Post
The Herald Sun
The Daily Telegraph
The Courier Mail
The Sunday Times
The marketing services group
The digital education group, including Wireless Generation
— Media and Entertainment Company, which will be known as Fox Group:
Twentieth Century Fox Film
Twentieth Century Fox Television
Fox International Channels
Fox News Channel
Fox Business Network
The National Geographic channels
Fox Television stations
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36528Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32802Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32453Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8406Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5462OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3890Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3494College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals