A look at the Honda Fit electric car
Here's a look at the Honda Fit electric car:
MILEAGE: The equivalent of 118 MPG
POWER SOURCE: A lithium-ion battery stores electricity and delivers it to the motor.
CHARGING TIME: 3 hours for a 240-volt outlet that can be installed at home; 15 hours for a standard 120-volt household outlet.
BATTERY RANGE: 82 miles.
COST: Leases for $389 a month. The car could eventually be sold starting at $29,125, including at $7,500 federal tax incentive.
AVAILABLE: In parts of California and Oregon this summer; East Coast roll-out starts 2013.
TYPE: A small hatchback with four doors.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 35920Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15377Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9806Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9680Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7926Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7748Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister