Oklahoma City Thunder: A look at what OKC could get with the Toronto Raptors' NBA Draft pick
The Thunder will own Toronto's first-round pick in the 2013 NBA Draft if the selection comes within Nos. 4 through 14. Here's a look at some of the players who would likely be considered in that draft range.
The Thunder will own Toronto's first-round pick in the 2013 NBA Draft if the selection comes within Nos. 4 through 14.
Whether general manager Sam Presti will keep the pick or swap it remains to be seen, but here is a list of players who likely will be considered in the Nos. 4-14 range in the June 27 draft:
Photoview all 23 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
4. C Cody Zeller (Indiana), 6-11, 240, So.: Runs the court extremely well, fundamentally sound, smart and an active target.
5. SF Shabazz Muhammad (UCLA), 6-6, 225, Fr.: Left-hander with ridiculous athleticism, yet nowhere near his full potential.
6. PF Anthony Bennett (UNLV), 6-7, 240, Fr.: Imposing, powerful, long and athletic presence who can overpower offensively.
7. SG Victor Oladipo (Indiana), 6-4, 215, Jr.: Skywalker who might be the most athletic player in the draft. Excels defensively.
8. C Alex Len (Maryland), 7-1, 250, So.: A tall space-eater with tremendous potential. Has defensive presence, but also can shoot.
9. SG CJ McCollum (Lehigh), 6-4, 215, Sr.: Suffered broken foot in January and led nation in scoring (25.7) when he was injured.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 43037Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15155Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9718Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8776Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8708Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7875Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7675Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena