A tale of two hoaxes in college football
SEATTLE — Head down, still in uniform after the Apple Cup loss to Washington, Washington State's Steve Broussard walked into the interview room to discuss the game and, perhaps to talk about the heavy heart he brought into it.
NewsOK Related Articles
At the team breakfast that morning Broussard told his coaches that his sister had died and he wasn't sure he would be ready to play.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90293Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14176Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8859Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7859Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7626Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7605How to help tornado victims
- 6854OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents