AAA plans two job fairs locally in November
AAA will hold two Career Job Fairs in November at the AAA Operations Contact Center in Oklahoma City.
Times and dates are 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6, and 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 27. Both job fairs will be at the contact center at 3100 Quail Springs Parkway.
AAA will be hiring individuals to fill Insurance Service Associate positions to work in the club’s Oklahoma City center. Applicants should have at least one year of customer service experience and a high school diploma or GED.
Bilingual applicants to service AAA’s Spanish-speaking members and insurance clients are especially needed. Those attending the Job Fair should bring their resumes
The AAA Operations Contact Center serves as a primary point of contact for several million AAA members in a multi-state region.
Located in northwest Oklahoma City, the 150,000-square-foot building is two blocks north of W Memorial Road and two blocks west of May Avenue, west of Quail Springs Mall. Parking is available on the north side of the center, just outside the main doors in the center of the building by the three flagpoles.
A Web site has been established for those who cannot attend either of the Career Job Fairs: www.aaa4insurance.com. For more information, call Sara at (602) 467-7586.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 24367Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12839Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7010OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5994OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5476Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5061Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3886Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater