About David E. Rainbolt: King of 67th Beaux Arts Ball
ABOUT THE KING
David E. Rainbolt
NewsOK Related Articles
Civic involvement, leadership
• Chief executive of BancFirst Corporation.
• Past chairman — Downtown OKC Inc.; Oklahoma Health Center Foundation; Last Frontier Council Boy Scouts of America.
• Serves on executive committees — Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, Presbyterian Health Foundation, Dean A. McGee Eye Institute, Kirkpatrick Foundation.
• Director of State Fair of Oklahoma.
Serves as trustee — The Children's Center; University of Oklahoma Foundation; Heritage Hall High School.
• BBA, University of Oklahoma, Norman.
MBA, Tulane University, New Orleans.
Professional organizations, memberships
• Past chairman — Oklahoma State Chamber of Commerce, Oklahoma Bankers Association.
Member of Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce executive committee.
• Chairman of Oklahoma City Industrial and Cultural Facilities Trust.
Dean A. McGee Award — Downtown OKC Inc.
• Governor's Award for Business in the Arts — Arts Council of Oklahoma.
• Silver Beaver Award — Boy Scouts of America.
• Outstanding Volunteer Award — Oklahoma State Chamber of Commerce.
• Volunteer Achievement Award — Black Liberated Arts Center.
• Wife: Kim (Potter).
• Sons: Adam, Sam, Jake.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort