About space: real estate transactions
Real estate transactions
Price Edwards & Co. reports the following transactions:
• East Classen Property Development LLC paid $2.5 million to Oklahoma Development Finance Authority for an office building at 5900 N Classen. Ford Price handled the transaction.
• SSM Health Care of Oklahoma Inc. paid $945,000 to Upward Transitions Inc. for an office building at 1033 N Walker Ave. Craig Tucker handled the transaction.
• SMI Properties, LLC paid $450,000 to Liberty Trails Plaza LLC for an office building at 5609 SE 67 in Midwest City. Tom Fields handled the transaction.
CB Richard Ellis
CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma reports the following transactions:
• 7202 South I-35 LLC paid $2.55 million to Best Buy Stores LP for a 40,600-square-foot building on 4.37 acres at 7202 S Interstate 35 Service Road. Stuart Graham and Mark W. Inman with CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma handled the sale.
• Swadley's Smoked Meats paid $462,500 to Dale H. and Donna G. Rogers for a 2,719-square-foot building at 8317 S Western. Inman and Graham handled the sale.
News Photo Galleriesview all
More housing Articles
Sell Your House
Sell your home fast. Reach 7 out of 10 Oklahoma home buyers each month with the combined power of HomesOK & the Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients