Adrian Peterson talks about Brett Favre, Entourage cameo
Q&A: Former OU running back says he "got the sense (Favre) was coming back."
Adrian Peterson was back in Norman on Friday working with local at-risk kids.Peterson, who starred at running back for Oklahoma and now plays for the Minnesota Vikings, provided free coaching to 15 Oklahoma City high school students.
Videoview all videos
Jul 23The former Sooner and current Minnesota Vikings running...
Photoview all photos
On holding a camp for local at-risk kids: “This has been instilled in me for a long time. Anytime I have the opportunity, I like to tell the kids that anything is possible. Especially these kids in particular, this group, in a different alternative school. Encouraging them to take the right steps to be successful. Having the faith and believing.”
On how he would evaluate his cameo on the HBO series “Entourage”: “50-50. I'm always hard on myself. It was cool, though, being around the guys. It was cool. To me, when I look at it, my mind was telling me, some of the guys, when they show the back scene footage, those guys were more excited to see you, and it was vice versa for me. That's pretty much how it is in Hollywood. It was all fun.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 17094Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9372Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9356Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6811Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6759Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6251Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit