Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Adult Care in Oklahoma - The Social Service Wrokers
If Lance Robertson isn’t at Ground Zero of the adult day services’ financial crisis, he’s close.As director of the Aging Services Division of DHS, he works at the state funding epicenter for Oklahoma’s adult day service providers. On the surface the job appears simplistic. Legislators carved out $3.3 million for Robertson’s adult day services budget, and those dollars are then doled out to 32 centers statewide based on daily census numbers.
NewsOK Related Articles
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81018Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30448Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 30137Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 25654Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8097Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7386Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7344Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday