After meatballs, Ikea withdraws sausages
STOCKHOLM — After withdrawing meatballs from stores across Europe, home furnishings company Ikea said Wednesday its own tests confirmed “a few indications of horse meat” and that it would also remove wiener sausages made by the same supplier.
Meanwhile, Poland acknowledged for the first time that it is a source of horse meat that has fraudulently ended up in processed meat products sold as beef — an admission that came as the...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 36528Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32802Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32453Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8406Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5462OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3890Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3494College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals