Age and your job search
4. Add dates to all or select areas of your Professional Experience section. As mentioned above, you must add some dates back into your rÃ©sumÃ©. As this section appears on page two, it isnât as potentially disqualifying as if those dates appeared on page one. You can date just the most recent and not the earliest of your experiences if that paints a better picture. Just be sure to add a subheading of âFoundational Experienceâ before you break format and omit earlier dates.
Take a look at the rÃ©sumÃ© I have included this week (view on www.ladybug-design.com/blog). While this rÃ©sumÃ© represents a seasoned candidate, dates are only included back to 1998 with foundational experiences bylined with key highlights and dates strategically omitted. Utilize this approach when you want to include strong early experience without the context of exactly when it occurred.
Best of luck for success.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36528Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32802Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32453Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8406Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5462OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3890Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3494College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals