Age of pilot in Oklahoma State plane crash a cause for concern, expert says
Following Oklahoma State University’s overhaul of the university’s travel policy, an aviation expert said Monday he would have reservations about allowing an 82-year-old pilot to fly a private plane on university business.
STILLWATER — Oklahoma State University’s new travel policy requires that a consultant pass judgment on private aircraft and pilots used by the school.
One such consultant expressed reservations Monday about allowing an 82-year-old man to fly a plane on university business as was the case in a Nov. 17, 2011, crash that killed four people,...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14537OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9306Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6496Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6052Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5977Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5977Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3990As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in