Agencies in Oklahoma taking steps to protect data
Policies and procedures have been changed to cut the risk of personal information being compromised because of stolen or misplaced laptop computers and data storage devices, officials at three state agencies told a House committee Wednesday.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments