Share “Agency extends deadline for public...”

Agency extends deadline for public comments on Oklahoma City boulevard designs

The Oklahoma Department of Transportation said it is extending the public comment period for the downtown boulevard designs.
Oklahoman Published: May 22, 2014
Advertisement

In brief

Cutoff for boulevard comments is June 13

The Oklahoma Department of Transportation announced Thursday evening it is extending the public comment period for the downtown Oklahoma City boulevard designs until June 13. The announcement followed a request by Friends for a Better Boulevard to the agency and to the Federal Highway Administration. Transportation Department spokeswoman Brenda Perry issued a statement saying the decision to continue to accept comments longer than the two weeks that expired Wednesday was made after careful consideration of comments and questions received to date. Perry said the agency is working on additional information to be placed on the project website, www.okladot.state.ok.us, by May 30.

Steve Lackmeyer, Business Writer

by Steve Lackmeyer
Business Reporter
Steve Lackmeyer is a reporter and columnist who started his career at The Oklahoman in 1990. Since then, he has won numerous awards for his coverage, which included the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, the city's Metropolitan...
+ show more


AROUND THE WEB

  1. 1
    Dispute: Was Cecil the lion's brother, Jericho, killed?
  2. 2
    An Oklahoma Immigrant's Experience, Recast As Noir, In 'Dragonfish'
  3. 3
    Summer well spent: Youths shadow professionals in mentoring program
  4. 4
    Norman residents disturbed after seeing vulgar, racist graffiti on homes, vehicles
  5. 5
    Vinita police chief: Extreme sunburn case still under investigation, drawing international media...
+ show more

FEATURED JOBS



× Trending business Article