Allen - Swisher
Judge and Mrs. B. Gordon Allen of Holdenville, Okla. announce the marriage of their son Patrick Elliott Allen, of Oklahoma City to Rebecca Ann Swisher, of Yukon, daughter of Lawrence D. Milliagan of Yukon, and Ann Patricia Milligan of Yukon, on September 22, 2012 at Old Trinity Chapel at the Paseo, Oklahoma City.
The Bridesmaid was Hollie Kirby of Yukon, and Maid of Honor was Deborah Jamison of Oklahoma City. Patrick was attended by Tyler Swisher, son of Rebecca, and Keith Kirby was his Best Man. The Flower Girls were twin nieces of Rebecca, Madison Douglas and Olivia Douglas of Oklahoma City. The Honorable Judge B. Gordon Allen, Patrick's father, officiated the wedding. The couple honeymooned in Ireland for two weeks and returned home to Yukon where they now reside.
Patrick received a BA from the University of Oklahoma with a Business major in Marketing and a minor in Advertising. He is employed by Dell as an I.T. Security Advisor. Rebecca graduated from the University of Oklahoma Health Science Center with a BA and MS in Nutritional Sciences. She is employed at OU Children's Physicians as a Registered Dietitian.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort