Share “Allergic teen dies after eating cookie”

Allergic teen dies after eating cookie

Oklahoman Published: March 15, 2013
Advertisement

From gma.yahoo.com: Cameron Groezinger-Fitzpatrick, 19, a college freshman who suffered from a severe nut allergy, died last Friday after eating a cookie that contained peanut oil. His friend had sworn it didn't.



The Plymouth, Mass., native was first diagnosed with a nut allergy when he was 8, after projectile-vomiting "across the room" at a Chinese restaurant, his mother said.

Read the rest of this post on the original site »


AROUND THE WEB

  1. 1
    Facebook Takes a Step Into Education Software
  2. 2
    50 incredible bars you should drink at in your lifetime
  3. 3
    Kim Davis is a Democrat. Why does that matter?
  4. 4
    Watch Oklahoma's top mental health officer dress, dance as Michael Jackson
  5. 5
    Tahlequah police tighten patrols in response to high-profile cases of violence toward officers
+ show more

FEATURED JOBS



× Trending around the web Article