Share “Allergic Teen Dies After Eating Cookie”

Allergic Teen Dies After Eating Cookie

Oklahoman Published: March 15, 2013

A 19-year-old college freshman died last Friday after eating a cookie he didn’t know he was allergic to, according to ABCNews.com.

The outlet reports that Cameron Groezinger-Fitzpatrick was first diagnosed with a nut allergy when he was 8.



Spring break had just started and the international business major had only been home for two hours when the severe allergy attack happened.

ABCNews.com reports that he and his friend were out driving and bought cookies. The man’s friend ate one first and said he didn’t taste any hint of peanut.

Read the rest of this post on the original site »


AROUND THE WEB

  1. 1
    Demoted high-ranking Tulsa Sheriff's Office official has resigned, fourth to leave since Eric...
  2. 2
    Owasso man arrested after police find marijuana growing operation in his home
  3. 3
    Best sex education video ever, made by a Brit
  4. 4
    Two arrested in fatal shooting of woman found dead in Camaro at Tulsa intersection
  5. 5
    Your guide to fall festivals in Oklahoma
+ show more

FEATURED JOBS



× Trending around the web Article