Also: School board awards contracts
School board awards contracts
The Oklahoma City School Board awarded several contracts Monday, including:
NewsOK Related Articles
• Lakeshore Learning, $2 million added on to a previous contract of $1.5 million for classroom materials, and $550,000 for summer learning kits.
• Bob Howard Dodge, $325,000 for 10 pickups with lifts and a cargo van.
• Roberts Truck Center, $370,000 for a truck with a crane, two box trucks and a cargo van.
• City Glass Co., $100,000 for glass repair.
• Kirby Smith Machinery, $70,000 for an articulated lift.
• Solution Tree, $50,000 added on to a previous contract of $175,000 for learning materials.
• Tennant Sales and Service Co., $35,000 for a parking lot sweeper.
• Morrison Supply Co., $26,000 for a sewer camera and machine kit.
• B&B Steel Constructors, $25,000 for skylight replacement at Northwest Classen High School.
• Bobcat of Oklahoma City, $24,000 for a compact excavator.
STAFF WRITER CARRIE COPPERNOLL
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15085Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 9747OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6716Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5465Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5340OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5237Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5225Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash