School board awards contracts
The Oklahoma City School Board awarded several contracts Monday, including:
• Lakeshore Learning, $2 million added on to a previous contract of $1.5 million for classroom materials, and $550,000 for summer learning kits.
• Bob Howard Dodge, $325,000 for 10 pickups with lifts and a cargo van.
• Roberts Truck Center, $370,000 for a truck with a crane, two box trucks and a cargo van.
• City Glass Co., $100,000 for glass repair.
• Kirby Smith Machinery, $70,000 for an articulated lift.
• Solution Tree, $50,000 added on to a previous contract of $175,000 for learning materials.
• Tennant Sales and Service Co., $35,000 for a parking lot sweeper.
• Morrison Supply Co., $26,000 for a sewer camera and machine kit.
• B&B Steel Constructors, $25,000 for skylight replacement at Northwest Classen High School.
• Bobcat of Oklahoma City, $24,000 for a compact excavator.
STAFF WRITER CARRIE COPPERNOLL