America looks for a Ryder Cup comeback
Week after week, professional golfers go about the lonely and selfish pursuit of birdies and paydays. They succeed and fail on their own merits and condition themselves to remove emotion from the equation.
NewsOK Related Articles
They are consistency junkies, and excitability is the enemy of consistency. Adrenaline is helpful only in very small doses.
Even keel and even par go hand in hand.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 63590Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38050Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 34916Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13810Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12686Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive