American Airlines issues apology to Kristin Chenoweth for flight attendant's behavior
Oklahoma native Kristin Chenoweth might be rethinking her flights with American Airlines after a recent confrontation with an airlines employee.
KOCO reports that Chenoweth was stopped while boarding an American Airlines flight in Dallas because she didn’t have the proper paperwork to bring her dog on the plane.
The Oklahoma native told the flight attendant that she had taken all the proper steps, and the attendant reportedly yelled at the actress in front of the other passengers, causing Chenoweth to burst into tears, according to HuffingtonPost.com
Chenoweth later tweeted about the incident:
American Airlines: Dallas flight attnt supservisor: Ms Kidwell. Abuse not ok. #tripfromhell— Kristin Chenoweth (@KChenoweth) January 29, 2013
American Airlines has since issued an apology to the actress, according to HuffPost.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister