American Airlines moves closer to pilot contract
NEW YORK — American Airlines and its pilots union have reached an agreement in principle over a new contract, which could ultimately pave the way for the airline to exit bankruptcy.
The union's board must still sign off on the deal and present it to pilots for a ratification vote. That could happen as soon as three weeks from now.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims