American Airlines unveils new logo and plane design
American Airlines unveiled a new company logo and a new plane design Thursday morning.
The company logo has not been updated since 1968, according to an American Airlines video on its site, announcing the change.
The red, white and blue stripes along the side of the fuselage are gone. There's a new logo and a new paint scheme on the tail.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad