American CEO ‘impartial' about merger, memo says
FORT WORTH — American Airlines CEO Tom Horton did not dismiss a possible merger when he talked to pilots union leaders last week, a company official said Monday.
John Hale, American's vice president of flight, in a note sent to pilots denied reports that Horton had reiterated his support for the Fort Worth-based carrier to emerge from bankruptcy as a...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 54347Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 32459Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims