Amnesty rewards lawbreakers
Regarding “Christian leaders urge immigration law change,” (News, Nov. 14): I'm an evangelical Christian who believes in God's Law and the laws of the United States. Therefore, I don't agree with or understand calls for amnesty for illegal aliens. They broke the law by coming to this country, and now there are those who want to reward them for their lawbreaking. With this kind of mentality, it's no wonder that our culture has become less respectful and more lawless.
NewsOK Related Articles
Susan Dixon, Oklahoma City
Readers wishing to respond to a letter to the editor can submit a response.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad