Angels' Josh Hamilton: Dallas-Fort Worth 'not true baseball town'
Former Rangers outfielder Josh Hamilton said the Dallas-Fort Worth area is not a true baseball town, in an interview with CBS on Sunday.
"There are true baseball fans in Texas, but it's not a true baseball town," said Hamilton, who was booed during the Rangers' AL wild-card loss to Baltimore at the end of last season.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister