Another cold day in Oklahoma with power still out for many
The lingering fog has helped keep temperatures in the 20s today in most of central and western Oklahoma, dimming hopes of a climb to the 40s Monday, weather officials said.
Videoview all videos
Jan 30Families enjoying their time in the snow.
Jan 30Clouds will gradually clear from west to east today......
Photoview all 85 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
The ice and snow from the storm Thursday and Friday has helped the fog stick around, National Weather Service meteorologist Alex Lamers said. A longer climb to get above freezing Monday means...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 24265Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15789Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10553Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9606Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9126Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8599Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8494Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena