Another cold day in Oklahoma with power still out for many
The lingering fog has helped keep temperatures in the 20s today in most of central and western Oklahoma, dimming hopes of a climb to the 40s Monday, weather officials said.
Videoview all videos
Jan 30Families enjoying their time in the snow.
Jan 30Clouds will gradually clear from west to east today......
Photoview all 85 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
The ice and snow from the storm Thursday and Friday has helped the fog stick around, National Weather Service meteorologist Alex Lamers said. A longer climb to get above freezing Monday means...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12959Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12915Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12323OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10047Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8563Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6689Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 6158Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated