Another reminder why mixing alcohol and driving doesn't add up
A couple of chaps from Durant tried to elude police by chucking full beer cans at the police cars following them. This, my friends, is why it is unwise to drink and drive during the holidays. You could end up like this.
Which brings me to the next point in the story: the truck crashed.
The passenger climbed out the window, carrying clothing and a Bud Light. But as we've just learned, this beer was attack beer â€” not drinking beer. When the officer got out of his car, the passenger chucked the beer at the policeman.
Thankfully, the passenger has terrible aim. No word on whether this was caused by drinking or genetics. The beer hit the car instead of the officer.
Police chased down the passenger and arrested the driver of the truck. The officers then found remains of a 30-pack of beer inside the truck, sitting there like a pile of live ammo.
Which brings me to my next point: maybe it's best not to get in a police chase in the first place. Then you can just drink the beer you have instead of throwing it.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90701Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17035OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12738Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8924Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8598Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8454How to help tornado victims
- 8359Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located